Steak and peppers in a tomato based sauce. Thanks to Cavernario for the recipe.
- A steak
- Four cloves of garlic
- Ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced onion
- Sliced poblano peppers
- Sliced red bell peppers
- Diced jalapeno
- Sliced roma tomatoes
- A lager beer
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, sear it, and set it aside for now.
- Make a paste of the garlic cloves and some ground black pepper. In the same pan you used to sear the steak, add this butter, the onions, and peppers. Cook until the onions are soft.
- Thinly slice the steak and add it in.
- Cover it all with the sliced roma tomatoes and cook until they release their juices.
- Add a little lager and salt. Cook for 5 more minutes.
Serve with Spanish rice.