Triple Chocolate Brownies:
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 8 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a pan on medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove it from the heat and pour it into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease an 8 by 8 pan and set it aside.
- Whisk the granulated and brown sugars into the chocolate/butter mixture. Add the eggs, one at a time. Whisk in the vanilla. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Then, fold in the bittersweet chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before slicing.